Sunday, November 22, 2009

I KNOW YOU’L LEAVE THIS WORLD LOVING ME

Every second in life I feel you in my vein

In life’s long run you bear my greatest strain

You consider my need before my deserving

Let me live my life with your eternal blessing

Time can take everything but my memories

Be my guardian angel in all my miseries

If you were ever to leave me before my life is over

I know you will leave this world loving me dear mother


I said my everyday prayer hoping god would have heard

I felt his reply in my heart though I dint hear his word

I prayed for your happiness in all things great and small

It is for your loving care that I prayed most of all.

All my life you have been my protector

And I realize you are the best in the wide world over.

You live to help me grow, live, achieve and prosper

And I know you will leave this world loving me dear mother







( Welcome dear reader !! well this is my first post dedicated to the lovely lady in my life ! My own piece. Keep visiting and read on)

4 comments:

Raji... said...

lovely daughtr 2 a lovely mom:)

Sujithra Swaminathan said...

thankyu sis!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful post!! Keep the spirit on and continue posting!! :)

GOPINATH said...

its beautiful suji :)i love it :)

Post a Comment