Friday, January 07, 2011

FROM PRECIOUS DAMSELS TO ME !!

A month after I turned 21 here I am at my desk to share the beautiful memories the day has given me and the wonderful moments to stay for years to come . . . December 7th was the day which made me realize the number of friends and well wishers  I had . Mom & Dad made it very special for me , my bestie came over and friends made it bigger. Into the last few months of college life this was something very memorable from my PRECIOUS DAMSELS ~ my class girlz  .. 










The best of ALL is this ```Wishes from 23 Precious Damsels to the 24th```


    (click to view enlarged image)


Never knew I was this Special !! I just have one thing to say 
``THANK YOU DEAR GOD for all this LOVE in my Life!! ' '

4 comments:

GOPINATH said...

its lovely suji :)

Sujithra Swaminathan said...

yeah gops !!

Unknown said...

ur always special 4r me :)

Sujithra Swaminathan said...

thanx buddy <3 ur spl to me too :)

Post a Comment