Monday, March 03, 2014

Am back !

I've been missing from the blog for more than a month .. The Indiblogger rank had slipped from 54 to 37 in the new year. The posts written stayed in the blog for a long time and finally gets posted on IndiBlogger today !


------phewwww-----

So the reason that I've been missing is that I've had a tough time WRITING my first set of postgraduate EXAMS.
Two years of just keyboard and keying had made me so lazy to sit for 3hrs (O_o) and write during an examination. After which I had settled in for a long break , I mean a really longgg break. That is when the home was cleaned, reconnecting with friends took place , some good amount of reading , relaxing and a great amount of creative exploring happened 

At the end of my exploration is when I found this MomentCam app on the Google play store and got the husband and me cartooned






Much to his liking , his version of the cartoon has exactly the same hairstyle as his whilst mine has a lil improvised version with fancy beach curls as he wanted. 

That's it for now and yeah go ahead and get yourself cartooned too mate J




0 comments:

Post a Comment